domingo, 27 de setembro de 2009

Olha só!

Quem foi que disse que Bukowski não prestava? Talvez ele só fosse um pouco incompreendido. Esperando pela edição dos auto-biográficos. Pode ser um sacrilégio particular, mas eu acho que tudo fica mais bonito em português. Enquanto isso, um gole:



Confession

waiting for death
like a cat
that will jump on the
bed

I am so very sorry for
my wife

she will see this
stiff
white
body

shake it once, then
maybe
again:

“Hank!”

Hank won’t
answer.

it’s not my death that
worries me, it’s my wife
left with this
pile of
nothing.

I want to
let her know
though
that all the nights
sleeping
beside her

even the useless
arguments
were things
ever splendid

and the hard
words
I ever feared to
say
can now be
said:

I love
you.



Charles Bukowski

Nenhum comentário: